Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ticket to Ride

Jack and I purchased our plane tickets yesterday (Saturday, August 8th)! Jack's friend will be giving us a ride to Chicago airport where we will depart at 1:00 AM on September 27th. We'll arrive in Seoul, South Korea 14 hours later where we will wait three hours for a connecting flight that will take us into Fukuoka, Japan. An advisor and tutor from Kyushu Univerisity will be waiting for us when we arrive.

I've uploaded a few pictures: passport, certificate of eligibility, and acceptance letter.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

僕とジャックは昨日(土曜日、8月の8日)飛行機の切符を買った!ジャックの友達はシカゴの空港に私たちを連れて行ってくれるつもりだ。9月の27日の午前1時に飛行機に入って、14時間かかるフライト後、韓国のソールに着く。3時間待って、他の飛行機に入って、福岡に着く。九大のアドバイザーとチューターは私たちを待ってくれるそうだ。






1 comment:

  1. I dig your background. Also, the passport pictures reminded me, and don't ask me how they know, but people here (Georgia actually) keep telling me the last number down at the bottom is an indication of how many other people look like you with US passports. Crazy huh? I think perhaps you and I would count for each other if I didn't look like a derranged Taliban fighter in mine. Have fun in Japan, man. I look forward to reading more of this.

    ReplyDelete